Sign up for one of our Start-up Deals below, and access to TheLab will be included for the rest of the year!
Ready to connect to TheLab, where you can collaborate with other entrepreneurs and see your business thrive? It’s easy – choose the type of space you want to be in, fill out the application form and then we’ll give you a call. We’ll set up a time to meet, give you a tour and tell you more about how TheLab works as a community.
Check out our events to learn more about recurring programs & social events.
Makerspace Equipment Training
TheLab has great Amenities to help all members achieve success.
Design Thinking workshop
BECOME A MEMBER OF TheLab COMMUNITY
Sign up by December 31, 2018. Pay for one month, get the second month free. Sign up now, and add free access for the month of December. Your plan starts in the new year!
Sign up by December 31, 2018. Sign up for 6 months & get the 7th free! Sign up now, and add free access for the month of December. Your plan starts in the new year!
The FrontierPrivate Incubator Office
- INTRODUCTORY OFFER! Sign up for 6 months & get the 7th free!
- For 1-3 people
- Minimum 6-month agreement
- Additional person: $200
- Conference Room Usage: 4 hours/month
- All of the amenities listed above
Have questions about membership? Give us a call at 360-255-7870 or email us at TheLab@nwirc.com
- This membership is ideal for innovators who want to join TheLab’s entrepreneurial community, but are not interested in co-working or conference room usage. Associate members have access to all of TheLab’s special events and educational programing as well as opportunities to network with like-minded innovators.
- This membership is for students who are currently working on an innovative business idea. Student members will have access to all of TheLab’s special events and educational programing. As a member, they will be part of TheLab’s entrepreneurial community and have opportunities to network with like-minded innovators. Student membership does not include co-working or conference room usage.
I am extremely excited to participate in the new community that will emerge around the NW Innovation Lab. TheLab@everett is going to be a game changing new resource for entrepreneurs like myself in Snohomish County.Taneem Taldar
TheLab@everett provides an edge to budding entrepreneurs looking to leverage expertise and resources.Tab Pierce
The most important component to innovation isn’t having the knowledge, money or power to get started. It’s recognizing that none of those things will ever come if you don’t have the right people to help you get started. TheLab provides this component.Steve Cherewaty
The NWIRC Lab is the ideal climate to a create and build company—supportive, knowledgeable, collaborative.Nella Ludlow
Join our first location
The Think Tank
A creative space to IDEATE
Where entrepreneurs and innovators grab a seat and explore an array of solutions while finessing their ideas into tangible products and services.
A creative space to DEFINE
Private, secure offices for emerging innovative businesses to look inward for defining and refining the problems they are solving for customers.
A collaborative space to EMPATHIZE
Engage and immerse in meaningful dialogue that provides insights, allowing collaboration and community to thrive.
A creative space to PROTOTYPE
A design thinking workspace for businesses and community members to create, prototype, innovate, collaborate and thrive.
A creative space to INNOVATE
Private, quiet dedicated desk space to uncover un-expected areas of exploration and focus on a unique point of view.
A creative space to TEST
Technology innovators need to help refine prototypes, iterate design and test solutions to the problems their businesses solve.